[OZAPRS] HF i-Gate using R-Pi, Beaglebone or similar

Ian Bennett ibennett at tpg.com.au
Sun Feb 15 17:06:23 EST 2015

Rob,
	I am running an Odroid U3 for my HF igate with direwolf.
	I found the Raspberry Pi struggled for processing power so opted for the Odroid. A four-core ARM
running at twice the CPU speed of the Pi made light work of decoding HF with Direwolf.
	That said, I had to run multiple instances of DW with different modem settings as it couldn't cope
with 4 modems in one core.
	Two instances with 2 modems each forced it to use different cores for each; forced multi-threading :-)

Ian
VK1IAN