[OZAPRS] 40m gates

Scott Evans vk7hse at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 05:58:47 EST 2015

Oh ok my bad! I was unaware of the alteration of the 40m band plan! I had
just recently downloaded a copy but didn't look at it closely with regards
to the digital allocated section.

So I now agree that a frequency change will be required going forward. So
the question is to our ZL neighbours, is 40m APRS still active? If so then
is there a particular frequency that is historically been used for voice
schedule that should be avoided? I've got some vague recollection that
7.045 was once used, but I don't recall exactly what for!

Maybe a new thread should be started to get discussion started...