[OZAPRS] HF igate stations - thank you :-)

Ian Bennett ibennett at tpg.com.au
Tue Aug 18 17:09:07 EST 2015

I've got a "recipe" I snaffled from the interwebs somewhere, when I needed to do something similar
back in 2007.
Mine is a bit of a brute in comparison (6ft, 1/2inch fibre glass blank that was wound for 4755KHz)
but I'm told it works well regardless of the blank length. I'll have a hunt around and pass it on if
you wish.

Ian
VK1IAN