[OZAPRS] HF igate stations - thank you :-)

Ben Weber ben at weber.id.au
Tue Aug 18 16:57:32 EST 2015

Looks like the setup worked very well, Terry. I'll hopefully be down in the Flinders in late September, will probably have warmed up a little by then.
I am interested in the whip you've modified for 30m. I am assuming it's base loaded but am curious to know how close the windings are the rest of the way up.
Cheers,
Ben/VK4UT