[OZAPRS] MICE usage

Liz edodd55 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 06:37:32 EST 2014

QTR Fri, 26 Sep 2014 07:02:18 +1000 Ian Bennett QTC

> 	Whilst on the subject, the documentation available is
> terrible. The term "documentation" is used loosely here since the
> information I've found is more a collection of thoughts.
> Manufacturers of commercial trackers have to shoulder most of the
> responsibility here as this is what most people will use.

As someone working in a non-electronic field, I found the documentation
incredibly poorly written. It took me a long time to work out the
basics.
Then there are old, older and oldest copies of the "documentation"
floating around the web, often undated and difficult to decide which
version to follow.
I bought ARRL's VHF Digital Handbook, and it wasn't any better for
getting started.