[OZAPRS] MICE usage

Dom Dahl vk2hj69 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 13:32:22 EST 2014

Hi all.

I wonder if VK2TGB-7 parks his vehicle in a garage and the GPS losses lock
spasmodically.

I know the most trackers have a setting to only transmit on valid GPS.

On a different note why do you need to beacon every 2 minutes when
stationary?

Cheers

Dom
VK2TGB-7 tends to jump around when stationary.

Actually look at http://aprs.fi/info/?call=VK2TGB-7

over 14000 km ???

Its getting worse as time progresses ?

Gary