[OZAPRS] Desert trekking

vk2ycj at bravo.net.au vk2ycj at bravo.net.au
Thu Sep 4 05:15:04 EST 2014

Larry,

Amazing ... I wound out the time on your plot to 7 days and it looks
fantastic.

In simple terms what equipment is suitable for an HF iGate for both 40m
and 30m ?   I assume 24 hour coverage of both frequencies simultaneously
is what is needed.

And if receive only the antenna system could be a dual band solution.

Jamie

VK2YCJ