[OZAPRS] Desert trekking

vk2ycj at bravo.net.au vk2ycj at bravo.net.au
Wed Sep 3 20:52:51 EST 2014

Gentlemen,

What amazing technology ....

The Manly Warringah Club has a talk on HF APRS coming up.  It's been
postponed twice now but should be on soon.

I think this is a very good technology for Australia given the size of our
wide brown land and the incredibly sparse population.

The ionosphere and a handful of HF iGates should provide good coverage to
all corners of Australia.  That would be a very valuable asset to Amateur
Radio.

Jamie

VK2YCJ