[OZAPRS] UIDIGI 1.9 problem?

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 15 05:55:17 EST 2014

Hi Liz
              I agree with other comments you need a mobile path of WIDE1-1,
WIDE2-1 (or WIDE2-2)

WIDE1-1 tells the digi to send it on 1st Instance
WIDE2-1 is the number of times to digi by other digis until the count is
used up

If a WIDE1-1 is not sent by a mobile to a digi its deaf to any thing else (
if its set correctly ) so WIDE2-1 is not the trigger to digipeat

It is worth noting that the recommended config for all mobile station is
WIDE1-1, WIDE2-1.  This was done to support the change in Paradigm some
years ago to minimise the network congestion with excessive packets.
This is documented on the aprs.net.au site, and has been for some time
see at the bottom of this page
http://aprs.net.au/vhf/national-2m-aprs-network

Hope this helps

73 Phillip