[OZAPRS] Calling All Supporters

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Mon Oct 13 17:20:51 EST 2014

Hi All

I was looking at the APRS.NET.AU web page, and I realised that we did not
have a page thanking those that provide the backbone services to the APRS
community. These are things like internet connectivity, mailing lists,
domains, databases, etc.

What I would like to do, subject to everyones agreement is to get a page
on APRS.NET.AU thanking those people, and providing links back. This would
be off the main page, and just as much for Google as anything else. I am
happy to coordinate this - so privately send me the content that you would
like uploaded and I will put it all together. Logos too if you have one.

I am not sure of the scope of how far to go with this. I was wanting at
least national, but if organisations are sponsoring us, I would like to
give them some thanks.

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
http://www.redshiftwireless.com - Controlling Your World.