[OZAPRS] Messaging

Owen Duffy owen at owenduffy.net
Sun Nov 16 17:42:14 EST 2014

Hi Bob,

On 16/11/2014 16:49, Bob Lockley VK6KW wrote:
> Hi Owen,
> AS I read it , VK2NR-5  is trying to contact his/her mates (not VK5NR as you
> suggest)?
Yeah, that was my typo... as you say, VK2NR-5.

I was distracted when writing the post, I meant to say that 2XSO-5 was
last heard in Melbourne... but six months ago.

So it looks like when you send a message to someone, it might be
broadcast everywhere repetitively under some circumstances.

More reason for intelligent digis that don't repeat stuff like this from
"the propagators".

73
Owen