[OZAPRS] VK2RCC not working

Ian Bennett ibennett at tpg.com.au
Tue Jan 7 20:42:12 EST 2014

Hi Ray,
	Thought of you as we were traveling through.
	A 6ft whip wound using the recipe I found should be fine. A mate (Steve; VK2ZSZ) wound one for his
father-in-law tuned to the VKS-737 8MHz freq and it worked a treat, so I reckon one on 30m would be
a hoot.
	I'll send you the details off list.
	You still owe me a tour of the "tank" ;-)

Ian

>>> VK2XSE