[OZAPRS] HF APRS

Liz VK2XSE edodd at billiau.net
Tue Feb 25 18:44:07 EST 2014

QTR Tue, 25 Feb 2014 18:40:16 +1100 Steve QTC

> I use them (TT3). I think they're good.
> It's a good point - for TX only, I would still go a TinyTrak... even
> though I'm a great fan of Raspberry Pi's.
> I was just thinking that Phil was specifying the use of Raspberry Pi.
>
> Steve.

Yes, he has a Pi, and he asked if it could work. His budget was the
consideration.
Once I finally get the antenna mounted somewhere on the car I think the
cost of a TinyTrak for HF would be minimal compared to the cost of
antenna mount (need bullbar / lightbar, no commercial one available)