[OZAPRS] High Altitude balloon launch this weekend

David vk4un at bigpond.com
Sat Feb 8 21:29:54 EST 2014

Hi Guys, I just happen to be in Deniliquin about the same time you were
letting the Balloon go and didn't realise it, what a shame, we are
travelling around the area and were in Finley on the way there, bad timing,
only found out about it on a phone call, we did track the one on the
Sunshine Coast Qld a week or so ago

Well done

73's

David  VK4UN