[OZAPRS] DC connectors

Shaun vk2xpp at optusnet.com.au
Fri Apr 18 09:27:46 EST 2014

Off topic?

My sub woofer is tracked by APRS Mic-E.  If you are in Sydney and can
access the Terrey Hills Repeater, (Manly Wahringah Radio Society
146.875) it has Mic-E capability.

http://aprs.fi/#!mt=roadmap&z=11&call=a%2FVK2XPP-9&timerange=3600&tail=3600

This guy is pretty insane if you are into subwoofers:
http://www.subwoofer-builder.com/projects.htm

Yes, the DC clipping kills voice coils quite quickly, although to the
contrary I have lightly toasted a pair of DSE voice coils rated at 15
watts, probably peak, with a 90 watt RMS amp.

  Happy Easter!

Shaun