[OZAPRS] VK3ROW failure

Nik Presser nikp007 at bigpond.com
Thu Apr 10 20:02:39 EST 2014

G’day Peter JCR, thanks for the update – I’ve since heard further from one of our club repeater co-ordinators.

We (at club level) in recent times, have discussed further upgrades to our equipment (2m repeater). It now looks like that programme may be unexpectedly brought forward somewhat.

For those on this APRS list, I need to track down the caretaker of the APRS digi at VK3ROW. Is it still Richard VK3JFK or is there another VK3 APRS co-ordinator that I should be consulting with to ensure we’re on the same page?

Cheers,

Nik Presser
VK3BA

President – Geelong Amateur Radio Club VK3ATL