[OZAPRS] Coverage SA/Vic

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Wed Oct 2 18:02:40 EST 2013

Darryl

If your running a 5/8 and 50w what you will find is that it runs out around
Parilla before you get to Pinnaroo.. I guess your going to Ouyen to get to
Swan Hill through . I think I remember some sort of coverage on the way
across to Manangatang but it was patchy. After that I dont think I can speak
accurately about coverage in the Riverina really.

So there is basically a big hole either side of the VK5/3 border on the
Mallee highway for some 100kms or more considering its 100kms from Pinaroo
to Ouyen to start with.

Tony Hunt VK5AH  wavetel at internode.on.net

----- Original Message ----- > Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 15:22:23 +0930