[OZAPRS] Spot vs Delorme Inreach

Gerard Hill vk2io at amsat.org
Mon Jul 15 21:20:16 EST 2013

Hi Tim,

Do you have any HF APRS gear with you? If so, you could try 20m APRS
which is on 14.103 LSB using 1600/1800 Hz tones. There's no-one in VK/ZL
on there yet, but lots of activity in Europe and some in US. As soon as
I get a new antenna raised, I'll be on "Net14" too. More info here:
http://www.bandscommunications.co.uk/

Surprised about the SPOT coverage. I thought it was supposed to be world
wide. I recently got one myself for use overseas.

Cheers,
Gerard - VK2IO