[OZAPRS] problem in Adelaide

Mark Jessop lenniethelemming at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 21:55:35 EST 2013

We have enough experienced DFers around the place that we should be able
to track it down, as long as the channel isn't flooded with other traffic.

Might I suggest that if this continues to be a problem, that us Adelaide
APRS users collectively organize to take as much of the network as
possible down for, say, 2 hours on a Saturday or Sunday? We can then
coordinate on one the local repeaters, and a few DF teams can get out
and about to track it down.

Cheers,
Mark VK5QI