[OZAPRS] problem in Adelaide

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Wed Jul 10 16:29:10 EST 2013

Paul/Rod,

Any clues ? Have you managed to decode any frames ? Is there anything that
is missing from the usual map that should be there ?

Just looking at it. VK5TTY-1 seems to be missing from the map but its still
on air I see as I can get a response from it of sorts.
I am not entirely convinced that there isnt a problem with 5TTY-1 actually.
I dont think its actually digipeating or perhaps there some other issue with
the TRX or PSU there. Perhaps its just me and the cold wx but I am having
problems connecting to it. It took a lot of effort but I eventually managed
to connect and reset the TNC.

The other missing player is VK5RM-1 out to the west of the city near West
Lakes from memory.
Is the problem still happening in the afternoon now on wednesday  ?

Tony Hunt  VK5AH

----- Original Message ----- > Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 17:02:48 +0930