[OZAPRS] OZAPRS Digest, Vol 42, Issue 1

Grant vk5gr at bigpond.com
Sun Jan 6 20:03:49 EST 2013

Tony,

Considering that before changing to second.aprs.net.au from
rotate.aprs.net.au the data was flaky - and after it has been rock solid, I
cant really see that it is such a problem with aprs.fi's connections to
Australia.

The problem for me really points to something flaky with the
"rotate.aprs.net.au" address.

The key for me was the previous post by Liz. I will be changing to the
aunz.aprs2.net address tonight to see how it fairs. If it works 100% fine
too then I think I can point the finger at rotate.aprs.net.au in as far as
how it is perceived from a Bigpond cable modem.

Regards,
Grant