[OZAPRS] APRS Servers

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Sun Jan 6 19:54:45 EST 2013

On this subject, there is a great video on YouTube detailing APRSC, the
open source APRS-IS server. One of the cool things is how the author has
moved the server for Finland onto a Raspberry Pi!

	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuZ3H_jkQzc

Also check out APRS.FI Behind The Curtains

	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1sMe0ANbQ8

And Practical Handheld Software Defined Radios

	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrbmlP1M1AI

I should point out though that these are from the TAPR/ARRL Digital
Communications Conference, and I am a TAPR Board Member.

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459