[OZAPRS] D700 - won't remember power on status after power fail

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Sat Feb 2 08:00:07 EST 2013

There is a fix, but I don¹t know what it is.

Try turning it off and on from the switch on the front panel, and then
removing power and see if that helps. Mine tends to fix it self when I get
it into this mode by doing something like that

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459