[OZAPRS] OZAPRS Digest, Vol 49, Issue 9

Stuart Camron scameron at bigpond.net.au
Sat Aug 24 17:22:11 EST 2013

Hi Terry,  i went for a drive earlier to day to Goolwa see Vk5ade-15 earlier
today and i was listening to the 10Mhz frequency while on the road the HF
packets was certainly longer than the usual 1200 BPS there were 4 different
stations receiving the signal which was most interesting considering the
time of day.  I had set the Open Tracker Tracker USB for compressed but
appears that it has not shortened it.
Maybe it is not that important.
Stuart Vk5ade