[OZAPRS] more questions

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Fri Sep 28 21:00:53 EST 2012

1. I have a weather station that for years I have run as CWOP rather
than with my callsign. Now I'd like to use my callsign, but don't know
how to modify open2300 software to provide my passcode to
aunz.aprs2.net.

2. I got further with the Kenwood and the computer. I had the cable
plugged into the wrong bit of the Kenwood.
I was able to use the Kenwood for packet, but couldn't get the Kenwood
to give the GPS signal to the computer.
I'm sure its just a simple setting, and if anyone could advise me on
the radio settings for a Kenwood DM-710 with the intention of
communicating with Xastir, I would be grateful.
I did have the whole system operational with yet another GPS, until
that dongle failed. Of course Murphy was on the job, and it failed the
day I wanted it to track Uplift2.