[OZAPRS] connecting radio and gps to xastir

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sat Sep 22 18:22:33 EST 2012

On Sat, 22 Sep 2012 18:10:54 +1000
Liz <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Sep 2012 17:57:54 +1000
> Ray Wells <vk2tv at exemail.com.au> wrote:
>
> > Liz,
> >
> > Have you checked that the comport speed matches the gps? Have you
> > looked at the gps with minicom or cutecom, etc?
> >
> > Ray vk2tv
>
> I've looked at the non-radio gps with xgps and found that gpsd is
> working.
> the little red arrow on the bottom right even says gps data is coming
> in _______________________________________________

do the hashes in the file tnc-startup.d72_d710 need removing to get
things to happen?? in the quote below only one line is actually active
to my understanding

eg
#Don't send CONTROL-C before this line
##META <no-ctrl-c>
#TC 1
##Pause for one second
##META <delay>
##META <delay>
#Put the TNC in packet mode since this is where we want to end up
# Change the 1 to 0 to go to normal radio mode
##META <no-ctrl-c>
TN 2,0
# Pause for two seconds
##META <delay>