[OZAPRS] HELP WITH GARMIN NUVI 350 & OT3m

Steve Sharp sharpst at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 08:56:02 EST 2012

G'day Scott, it's got me stumped - obviously it's working in as much as
data is moving from the Nuvi to RF and from RF to the Nuvi, just no
waypoints.

I'm wondering if it's something like the file that holds the graphics for
waypoints is missing or some similar issue with the Nuvi itself?

Steve VK2ARS