[OZAPRS] HELP WITH GARMIN NUVI 350 & OT3m

Steve Sharp sharpst at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 08:46:18 EST 2012

Hehe, just testing - that is the correct cable (sorry about that!) Garmin
010-10813-00 Mini-B Data Cable.

First question, when you have it connected do you get access to the
Despatch menu on the Nuvi?

If not, check list:

Nuvi powered through rear connector.

FMI plugged into Nuvi side connector.

Correct serial port on the OT3 is set to Garmin

And Waypoint output in OT3 is on.

That's how I recall mine as being set - short of pulling it out of the car
and onto the PC to confirm the settings.

Cheers, Steve VK2ARS