[OZAPRS] Success at long last

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Tue Nov 20 22:08:11 EST 2012

I have spent more than two months trying to solve all of this problem,
but tonight I have a Pogoplug running aprx running digipeat and igate
using a Kenwood TM-D710.
The setup is solar powered (well the days are long enough at present to
keep it all running at present, I can't say it will be all solar
powered in winter) and is still waiting for a new aerial which will
improve coverage.

The last piece of the puzzle was actually getting the radio into KISS
mode.
Later I'll experiment with putting it on ax0 and sharing the data
across my home network.

Liz