[OZAPRS] ./get-BOMdata

Carl Makin carl at stagecraft.cx
Sat Mar 3 15:25:02 EST 2012

Hi Ray,

On 03/03/2012, at 2:13 PM, Ray Wells wrote:

> Have just compiled xastir to take advantage of your script. However, when I run "sudo ./get-BOMdata" I get the following error...
>
> .: 45: Can't open ./values
>
> If I create the directory /.../src/xastir/scripts/values the script fails silently.

Don't run the script from the src or build directory.  It gets the prefix of where to install the files from the location of the script itself so run it from the directory where it is installed after the "make install".  It should be something like;

sudo /usr/local/share/xastir/scripts/get-BOMdata

Carl.
(vk1kcm)