[OZAPRS] No recent positions on Googlemaps.

Nic McLean mcleannb at bigpond.com
Fri Feb 17 11:22:26 EST 2012

Thanks Tony,
Yes I am in VK2 at the moment. Before I posted to the group I had been
running my MT - AIO and my TH-D7 and could hear my transmissions being
digipeated. I don't know if they were reaching an I-gate. I spent most of
the day north of the harbour bridge and then crossed the bridge heading into
Pyrmont. They are the positions you found.
I'll be back in VK5 tonight and will run APRS and see if it works any better
back there.
Best 73's
Nic

Nic ..

You have not given us much information on your problem. Where are you and
what callsign and SSID are you talking about ? From what I can tell you are
over in VK2 at the moment. This is what I found .
http://aprs.fi/?call=vk5zat&mt=roadmap&z=11&timerange=3600&_s=ss_call