[OZAPRS] Wyong Field Day

Darkside lenniethelemming at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 23:12:59 EST 2012

You'll need at least a Standard license for APRS - not too hard to get
though, just a bit of study required :-)

We (Project Horus) have flown APRS
trackers<http://rfhead.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/MicroAPRS-1024x672.jpg>on
a number of balloon flights now, though our primary tracking is via a
300baud RTTY downlink.

Cheers,
Mark VK5QI