[OZAPRS] Wyong Field Day

Todd Hampson todd at hampson.net.au
Wed Feb 15 22:55:49 EST 2012

Hi Darryl,

Ive been lurking on the list for a little while trying to learn as much
as possible. My son and I are working on a balloon project with APRS
tracking. We are currently studying for our amateur radio licenses. I am
hoping to come along to the field day and will definately drop in to see
the stand. We probably dont know enough to help out with the stand though :)

regards
-todd-
CHNSA
http://hab.hampson.net.au