[OZAPRS] Help with MJF-1270b and UI-View32

Matthew Cook vk5zm at bistre.net
Sun Dec 30 22:02:32 EST 2012

Phil,

Have you tried with a serial comms program the "MONITOR" command?  To be
able to see APRS UI frames at a console level you may need to send "MONITOR
ON" to the TNC, otherwise it will stay waiting for a AX25 connection to
occur.

Just my initial thoughts and 0.022c worth (inc GST sans carbon tax)

73's

Matthew
VK5ZM