[OZAPRS] Yaesu VX8GR performance?

Andy Nguyen an at comms.net.au
Wed Aug 1 17:16:11 EST 2012

Thanks Tony,
That explains things a bit, I did some tests with my VX8DR and could not get the beacons to the Digis in Melbourne, even with an external base antenna.
Could trigger my own software TNC though, with carefully adjusted levels on the TNC side.
Will try the deviation and see how that goes.
Regards,
Andy