[OZAPRS] Project Horus Repeater Flight this Sunday

Matthew Cook vk5zm at bistre.net
Thu Apr 12 10:38:46 EST 2012

Larry & Michael,

That sounds great and is very much appreciated.  It will be interesting to
see how many additional packets get gated to the APRS-IS servers as a
result.  Predictions for Sunday are currently pointing to somewhere outside
of Karoonda (+/-50kms).  So the Riverland APRS network will get a fair
workout.   Having packets hit Pt Lincoln will be like shooting ducks in a
barrel.

Fingers crossed the predictions hold and that we can get a launch for
Sunday.

For more information about the flight please visit either the Project Horus
website (http://projecthorus.org) or AREG website (http://www.areg.org.au).

73's

Matthew
VK5ZM