[OZAPRS] Project Horus Repeater Flight this Sunday

Robert Thirkettle rob.thirkettle at canterbury.ac.nz
Wed Apr 11 14:40:12 EST 2012

Hi All there is no way you can stop 10 digi's from responding to the same packet if they all hear it direct no path setting gets around that issue.
I would think wide1-1 would give the fewest hops as every digi will send it out only once this assumes that every digi is in range of an IGate if not you need wide1-1,wide2-1 but this is a lot if 10 digi's hear the station direct that's 30  packets at least?

Regards Rob ZL3RX