[OZAPRS] (no subject)

Michael Wain vk3hau at bigpond.net.au
Fri Apr 6 21:07:14 EST 2012

No, you are very wrong, I very well know emails can be hijacked, I for one
have had it happen to me, In my post you have quoted on, I had a tong in
cheek moment. was been funny, but I guess it didn't come across that way.

Yours sincerely

Michael Wain - VK3HAU

EGARC Inc. Publicity Officer.

 Ph : 613 - 51411650