[OZAPRS] VK2RGN-1 Now Online

Justin Albury justin at jacomms.com
Wed Apr 4 20:52:30 EST 2012

Hello again

The iGATE looks to be running very well.  I have included the conf file for aprx.  I would like to make it a local TX/RX/Digi but don't want to cause any problems along the way.  Could I trouble someone to give me a help with the digi side and throw an  eye over the conf file.

Thanks for everyones help along the way with this.

Another thing.......do I need to make any changes to the VK2RGN-1 digi conf apart from long/lat settings now that it talks to the Goulburn iGATE??  Geoff did the files some time back (thankyou) and gave me the bin's and txt files for both RGN & RHR (RHR will soon be online too)

Thanks again

Justin - VK2HJA