[OZAPRS] VK2RGN-1 Now Online

Kim Stevens vk2asy at optusnet.com.au
Tue Apr 3 20:34:59 EST 2012

APRSIS/32 does messaging in both directions, normal location traffic doesn't
currently do IS > RF which is what you are after..  works well with TNC in
Kiss mode (I am using agwpe) to give TNC access to other pcs on my network..
This does what you want with nearly callsign and rf port setup...  very
easy..    Kim