[OZAPRS] Updates to WXSVR-AU

Geoff Gatward geoff at gatwards.org
Mon Nov 14 21:53:11 EST 2011

For anyone interested, I have been playing around with Xastir's source code
and have made enough changes to actually make the display of the new BOM
data work....

I have sent the code changes off for review by someone in the xastir
development team, so hopefully xastir can properly and formally support the
BOM messages soon ;-)

Geoff