[OZAPRS] What setting Arriss ?

Jack Chomley radio at irock.com.au
Wed Mar 30 18:21:45 EST 2011

This afternoon, while driving to town, I took the VX-8GR and gave it a shot, from inside my car, while mobile, using its rubber duck antenna. Held it up to the windscreen and manually set off the beacon a few times.
Worked fine via VK4TEC anf VK2TV.

http://aprs.fi/?call=VK4JRC-7

73, Jack VK4JRC-7

Sent from my iPad