[OZAPRS] Melbourne APRS Digipeater Status

Nigel Bryer vk3gy at bryer.id.au
Fri Mar 25 06:56:38 EST 2011

Tony

I don't think Richard intended his message to offend.   This is a hobby and as you no-doubt realize volunteering to co-ordinate D-Star and APRS would impede into Richard's personal life to a degree that most of us would not be prepared to take on.  So perhaps we can cut him some slack if a massage was not worded as we would like.

As Andrew said, APRS needs to be managed otherwise it would  be simply unusable  and we would abandon it just from frustration alone. Its a great aspect of Amateur radio and I think we would all agree that APRS stays around for a long time to come as a managed network.

Have a great weekend

Best Regards

Nigel VK3GY