[OZAPRS] Melbourne APRS Repeater

Tony King vk3api at people.net.au
Fri Mar 18 10:38:04 EST 2011

Hi Warren,
Just a one or two stage 2m unit, size shape and form factor are not a
problem. We just have to keep out the VK3RYV voice repeater and stop
desensing from all the other tx's on the hill top. The calculations for
the site show we shouldn't cause any problems to the other receivers up
there.

                                                        Regards Tony VK3API