[OZAPRS] Digi peater

Kiely ZL1 KILO MIKE zlscanners at yahoo.co.nz
Sat Mar 12 09:57:01 EST 2011

Hi Matthew

I have just (2weeks ago)put on the air a opentracker2 as a digi

http://www.argentdata.com/products/tracker2.html

http://www.argentdata.com/support/tracker2_manual.pdf

some things I like about it.

remote some of the commands

voltage output in the beacon comment (where my one is its on wind,solar
power)

It can also take weather station(I have never had a play with this tho)

It's not cheap @ 95 usd but so far I'm happy with them

A bit of a fan of the opentrackers I have 3 OP2 one I run as a tracker
(ZL1KM-8) & have 3 of the OT1+

I did started out with the tinytrack copy making the pcb and using TT1.4
hex code have a TT4 but still like the OT's

Kiely
ZL1KM

Sent from my $2 computer using my neighbors wifi