[OZAPRS] Low Power Experimenting

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Fri Mar 11 11:28:17 EST 2011

For those who are playing with 433 MHz, you should check out Seeed Studios. They have a *LOT* of stuff that is really cool. I am using their $20 including postage USB to IR device.

They have a 433 MHz spectrum analyser for $79... http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/rf-explorer-433m-p-784.html?cPath=174

This is a beta project, and it will be $95 once that finishes.

Their DSO Nano is impressive, as is the bus pirate. Frankly check them out. And if you are concerned about your CC details, don't be. They are reputable, even if they are in China.

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/