[OZAPRS] FW: Was Something is wrong, this is a fixed location....Now, we fixed it..

Geoff Gatward geoff-lists at gatwards.org
Wed Mar 9 21:54:10 EST 2011

You're not running a KPC3+ as the IGate TNC are you??   there is a well
known issue with these things in KISS mode introducing several minutes
worth of delay into packet processing - they are not recommended for use
on APRS for this reason.....
(Currently the topic of an on-going thread on the APRS-SIG list)

Regards,
Geoff