[OZAPRS] Test equipment for schools or young hams/wannabe's

chop chopc at wirefree.net.au
Wed Mar 9 20:24:32 EST 2011

On 09/03/11 18:32, Darryl Smith wrote:

> G’Day All
>
> I have some test equipment to get rid of, either to a school or a
> young ham or someone interested in electronics.
>
> ·Dick Smith CRO
>
> ·Handheld vellman or something LCD cro
>
> ·Various other bits and pieces
>
> If anyone is interested please send me an email. These are **free** to
> a good home
>
> Darryl
>
> ---------
>
> Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
>
> Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
>
> www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ <http://www.radio-active.net.au/blog/> -
> www.radio-active.net.au/ <http://www.radio-active.net.au/>

Be very interested in one of the CROs if they are not already gone , Not
a school , Not at all young , but very interested in electronics and
currently wrestling with a Tinytrak on Veroboard which I could really do
with a CRO to help me sort out !!! A simple circuit, but one which is
giving me a lot of grief !! , Looks to be TWO bad but different type 18
pin IC sockets with intermittent connections ( Probably my fault for
using NOS components , the plating on cheap sockets tend to corrode so
getting a decent solder joint is problematical and the "All singing ,
all dancing turned pin socket I originally tried dropped some of the
inserts that contact the IC legs )

Regards Art VK2AEC