[OZAPRS] D700 Internal GPS

Howard Small howard at small.com.au
Sun Mar 6 20:00:29 EST 2011

Hi Gordo

What I have in mind is to change the four core cable on the D700 for a
six core cable and use the extra two to carry the NMEA signal. At the
control unit end I could put a six conductor connector on a small jiffy
box glued to the control unit case. In there, or in the unit itself, I
could put the small GPS and antenna. then take the necessary leads in
through a small hole in the case...

Howard