[OZAPRS] Repeater list ?

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Thu Mar 3 16:48:52 EST 2011

The ACMA is the best source... If you want accurate listings of the Lat/Lon of all the repeaters, you could do what I did once...

Write a script to query the ACMA web site for the location of each repeater. Those results are highly accurate.

About 10 years back I wanted to the Lat/Lon of every postcode in the country. So I grabbed the postcode list from AustPost, and fed this into a search on the ACMA database by postcode. This returned a number of fixed licenses. I picked one at random and I queried the database for the Lat/Lon. Worked fairly well. Good enough for my purposes, and it was a heap cheaper than the $2K or so that AustPost were charging at the time.

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/